Lower you interest rate with no appraisal needed.
Over the past few years, real estate values in many markets across the country have declined. If you currently owe more than your house is worth, the Home Affordable Refinance Program, or HARP refinance might be the right fit for you.
To be eligible for a HARP refinance, you must meet all of the following program guidelines…
- You closed on your current mortgage before May 31, 2009
- You must be current on your mortgage during the past 12 months (no late payments)
- Your loan-to-value ratio must be greater than 80%
- Your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- You have not previously refinanced with a HARP loan
Read more about HARP loans…
Share this Post